About Me

My photo
I AM: wife to 1, mother to 3, sister to 2 and 5 steps, aunt to 27, not-so-much-a-chocoholic-anymore, coffee loving, cloth diapering wanna be (my youngest potty trained herself recently), friend to many.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Random

A purple skeleton, a mini frisbee, and a toy tuna can.

What do these items have in common?

Did you guess yet?

Give up?

The other night after the kids were in bed, I was getting ready to go out and put more wood in our Hardy stove. I was already wearing my black hooded jacket. I put the hood on and these toys rained down on my head. Apparently my little Curly Top placed them there for safe keeping. Apparently I was paying more attention to facebook than to the 2 year old. You got me, Curly Top, you got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers