About Me

My photo
I AM: wife to 1, mother to 3, sister to 2 and 5 steps, aunt to 27, not-so-much-a-chocoholic-anymore, coffee loving, cloth diapering wanna be (my youngest potty trained herself recently), friend to many.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Half way through the day, and still in my pajamas!

Once again I am still on the computer instead of doing the "house wifey/mommy/seamstress" duties. I am intrigued by all of the blogs I read about sewing and cooking and cloth diapering. I confessed to my sister last week that I did not think I was worthy of creating my own blog. However, I wanted to become a follower of a select few blogs, and to do so meant having to have my own blogger account, from what I understand. Don't you think that while I am creating my own account, I may as well have my own blog, too? Only makes sense to me. So, instead of getting up and getting all ready, I sat down at the computer with my cup of coffee to wander through this site and see if I could actually create an account and a page. Thank Heaven's the instructions are written for dummies! After taking my sweet time, I do believe a page has been born. And with this page comes responsibilities. Therefore, I solemnly promise to only post things I think are too wonderful to keep to myself. I will not post about the mundane things ie: today I cleaned the spilled coffee grinds off the floor, and that was it. I promise to not flaunt my family as being the best, most perfect family in the universe, because honey, let me tell you, we are not! I will not give financial advice because I am not a millionaire. But I will share the simple joys, the things that make me smile, and the things I continually learn that help me become a better wife, mommy, and friend. Fair? I hope you read and enjoy my future postings, even if you found them by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers